There is a negative pressure cabin in the Ford Transit ambulance. This space requires air exchange between the inside and outside of the car. Negative pressure cabins usually have good isolation, corrosion resistance, ventilation and bacteria resistance. There is a central computer chip that can process various sensors in real time. Here is a detailed introduction of “Working Principles and Features of Transit Ambulance”.
Working principle of Ford Transit ambulance
1. Transit ambulance has an independent space, this space is called negative pressure chamber, this space needs to exchange air inside and outside the car. Because of the transportation of patients with infectious diseases, it must be ensured that the patients will not infect other people during the transportation.
Therefore, the negative pressure chamber must be safe and sanitary, and must be drip-proof to prevent the virus from spreading again. Therefore, negative pressure cabins usually have good isolation, corrosion resistance, ventilation and bacteria resistance.
2. How to ensure that the virus is completely isolated when the ambulance exchanges air inside and outside the vehicle?First of all, the gas in the negative pressure chamber is hygienic and sterile. When an infectious disease patient enters the negative pressure room, the air will be contaminated. Therefore, disinfection and filtering devices must be installed at the pollution source to sterilize the air in the car before the air in the car is discharged from the car.
Then, clean air from the outside flows into the patient area. Since the pressure in the car is very small, between -18pa and -120pa, external air can flow freely into the car. These clean gases flow into the car from the top of the car. After disinfection, the pollutant gas in the car is discharged from the bottom of the car. This can ensure that the air on the head of the medical staff is clean and sterile.
Features of Ford Transit ambulance
1. The real-time processing function of the central computer chipset: real-time processing of signals provided by various sensors and switch devices, and corresponding processing.
2. Internal and external pressure difference monitoring and alarm function: through the imported pressure difference sensor and pressure difference switch, real-time monitoring of the pressure difference inside and outside the car. Once the monitoring pressure difference exceeds -30-10pa, the central computer chip will control the alarm and remind the medical staff that the pressure difference is too high or too low through the display screen.
3. The pressure difference monitoring and alarm function before and after the high-efficiency filter: through the imported pressure difference sensor and the pressure difference switch, the pressure difference before and after the high-efficiency filter is monitored in real time. Once the monitored pressure difference exceeds the set value, the central computer chip will control the alarm and pass the display The screen prompts medical staff that the high-efficiency filter is blocked, please replace the high-efficiency filter.
4. Fan automatic adjustment function: After the central computer chip receives the signal that the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the car exceeds -30-10Pa, it will automatically control the fan to adjust the wind speed to increase the pressure difference inside the car. The inside and outside of the car are restored to -30-10Pa to ensure that the pressure difference between the inside and outside of the car is maintained at -30-10Pa, so as to more effectively protect the safety of medical staff.