Since the country’s focus on promoting rural environmental reforms in 2015, the small hook-arm garbage trucks and hook-arm garbage bins produced by our company have been sent to all parts of the country to participate in environmental rectification work. Then, how should the small hook-arm garbage trucks be used? Many drivers have come into contact with this kind of sanitation garbage truck for the first time, and they are not very clear about the method and precautions of the garbage truck. Below, the CLW Group will introduce the operation steps and precautions of the hook arm garbage truck:
Operation steps of hook arm garbage truck:
Before loading the garbage, when the no-load operation reaches 6 standard air pressure, hang up the power take-off, check the parts for leaks or abnormalities, and then operate according to the position indicated by the operation sign. The specific operation steps are as follows:
1. Push the locking hook operating handle to the retracted position, retract the locking cylinder, retract the locking frame and lock and fix the turning frame with the attached frame.
2. Pull the handle of the pull arm to the extended position, the cylinder of the pull arm is extended, the movable pull arm rotates around the front hinge axis of the flip frame, the pull arm is in the hook box position, adjust the height of the pull arm hook appropriately and bend with the box body Hook alignment.
3. When the hook of the pull arm is hooked to the hook of the box body, continue to push the operating handle of the pull-down arm to the drop position to make the trash box continue to get on the truck (Note: Ensure that the longitudinal beam of the trash box body is located on the rear of the attached frame between.
4. After the trash can is dropped on the attached frame, loosen the pull arm operating handle to return it to the neutral position, and then pull the locking hook operating handle to the locked position, and the locking cylinder extends to make the lock Tighten the frame and turn it over and lock and fix the flip frame with the trash bin body, loosen the handle to return it to the neutral position.
5. Before unloading the garbage, hang up the power take-off when the whole vehicle reaches 6 standard air pressure, open the locking device of the rear door of the garbage bin, and at the front-stage dual multi-way valve, first determine the locking frame to lock the garbage bin body (Pull up the operating handle of the locking hook to the locked position), then pull up the operating handle of the pull arm to the extended position, and the trash can is tilted to lift the trash and discharge it.
Precautions for hook arm garbage truck:
1. The weight of the garbage in the garbage compartment should not exceed the allowable range of the car, otherwise, excessive pressure will be caused during packing, hydraulic parts will be damaged, the lighter will cause oil leakage, the clutch pulley will slip, and the more serious will cause the clutch to burn. .
2. Before packing work, make sure that the longitudinal beam of the car body is located between the rear wheels of the auxiliary frame and ensure that the longitudinal center axis of the vehicle coincides with the longitudinal center axis of the car body. Otherwise, the position of the vehicle should be adjusted.
3. During the packing work, the throttle can be appropriately increased according to the weight of the garbage collected in the compartment, and one side of the garbage compartment can be smoothly hooked up to realize the packing.
4. Under normal circumstances, do not adjust the pressure of the pressure regulating valve, which has been adjusted before the car leaves the factory.